Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Two Weeks Later... :)

Sorry folks, I slipped last week and forgot to blog! Since I don't have a whole lot to say, I will let the pictures do the talking! :)

Mother's Day Weekend-My first as a a Mommy of my two amazingly, wonderful children!!! We went to The Butterfly House and Faust Park as a family of four on Saturday and spent Sunday's brunch at Fleming's with my parents, my brother and sister-in-law and my Gram.
                



The weather has been amazing here for the past few weeks-in the mid to upper 70s-low 80s--we are enjoying all of the time outside that we can, since we know it will be in the upper 90s before we know it! Our fearless Brady loves his backyard playset and will climb up the ladder and slides down, completely on his own! Next week marks Brady's final week at his school for the summer and he will begin at a new school in mid-August.













This past weekend we decided on a whim to go to the Lake.  The weather was great and I was able to start my tan. :) Brady had a great time on the boat! It was Aubrey's first time on the boat and she wasn't sure what to think. The kids also enjoyed playing in the baby pool together and Chris hung up the baby swing on the dock for Aubrey. She smiled almost the entire time she was swinging. We are headed back to the Lake on Friday through Monday and will get to celebrate the second to final weekend of the single Nathan and single Meg before they tie the knot! Yay! :)











P.S.-Two and a half weeks until Nathan and Meg's wedding!
P.P.S.-Potty training has kicked off again and B is AWESOME!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment