Saturday, September 3, 2011

Bottles, Bottles Everywhere!

When I mentioned that every child is different on one of my previous postings...I meant it! When we introduced Brady to bottles as a newborn we began with the Playtex Drop-Ins and he was not a fan! After a few different recommendations we decided to try the VentAire bottles and he loved them! They were a perfect fit for him. Now, with our little lady and her sensitive tummy we tried the VentAire and noticed that she was still taking in a lot of air and it was not helping with her tummy aches.  This time we decided to try the Dr. Brown's Natural Flow bottles that really keep the air from getting to the baby. She seems to really like them and I have noticed a difference!!! I am hoping (after journeying to the store today to buy an additional six-4 oz. bottles) that she continues to like them!!

Our little Aubrey is not the most "regular" baby, which I think may be partially due to her diet being switched a few times at such a young age. While most babies are supposed to go about four to six times a day, we usually get one, maybe two from her. This brings me to my next topic...BABY MASSAGE! I have started to massage her back and tummy and to stretch out her legs when she seems that she is getting uncomfortable. When I do this, it is almost instantaneous! LOL! I never knew I could have that effect on a person. :)

I hope that everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend (and if you know of anyone interested in trying the Playtex Drop-Ins or VentAires, please let me know!)
Love,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment