Friday, September 2, 2011

Welcome to Our Family Blog!

The time has come for the Cone Family to enter the Blog age. With so much of our family out of town, it is important for us to have a medium of showing them/telling them of what is going on in our expanding little family. With a newborn and a two year old, we are constantly on the go, go, go and will try to make postings as often as we are able. We hope that you will enjoy reading the blog and seeing pictures!

Another purpose of this blog is for me (Sarah) to share mommyhood information with moms-to-be and other mommies. This blog will give me a forum to be upfront and honest about the WONDERFUL, the great, the good, the bad and the ugly aspects of mommyhood. I am hoping that Chris will also make some postings about daddyhood as well!

We hope that you enjoy!

Love,
C, S, B & A

1 comment:

  1. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about your blog! I look up to you as a mommy and I think your mommy wisdom is definitely going to help me as I begin my own journey!

    ReplyDelete